Saturday, January 12, 2013

No Egg Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Growing up, our favorite part of making cookies was eating the dough. Dad would eat It by mounding tablespoonfuls! My husband has a fit when he catches me sneaking dough when I'm baking. It doesn't bother me, I haven't been sick from dough yet. But in an attempt to get him on my dough bandwagon, I found this "no egg" recipe on Pinterest. (Yes, I find a lot of wonderful recipes on Pinterest!)

Needless to say, I no longer need to make a batch of cookies just to eat dough- this is amazing!


No Egg CCC Dough:

1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup butter, softened
1/4 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 cup flour
Pinch salt (I used salted butter & omitted the pinch of salt)
1/2 cup chocolate chips

You can find the original post at Baskers Fun Foods.

To all of the "dough-nuts" out there- enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment